Today’s Sunday Seven is brought to you by all things shimmery, sparkly and sunshiney!
We are enjoying the warmer days and looking out towards summertime and water.
1, First on our list is this asos edition pailette sequin midi skirt and top with faux feather hem in silver and green. Imagine yourself shaking and shimmy-ing the night away in this fabulous feathery combo.
2. Next on the list is this stunning chrysoprase ring from Jamie Joseph available at Twist.com. Chrysoprase is thought to help clarify problems while also strengthening the workings of insight and improving the subconscious. Have you ever needed more of an excuse to treat yourself to something baubly and beautiful?
3. This triptych celebrating the glamorous days of floral swimming caps will make a splash in any setting, but we can certainly imagine this photo of Women in Swimming Pool perched over a free standing tub or in pool house. Photo by Fred Lyon for Conde Nast and available at Soicher Marin.
4. This aqua and white umbrella offers maximum sun protection and maximum style. Reminiscent of days gone by, this canopy available at World Market is a fun way to add some playful sophistication to your outdoor space.
5. Madegoods just does it so well. Offering up a third finish option, this Daegen indoor/outdoor coffee table (or as we prefer, cocktail table) serves up a dose of modern Hollywood glam and creates the perfect surface for a summertime beverage.
6. This Squiggly line and mixed greens wallcovering from Faye Bell available at Bradley USA is giving us some major vibes. This would look fantastic in a powder room or even in a kitchen!
7. Dedon makes beautiful outdoor furniture. The Iconic NestRest features a pod that can either rest on a base or hang from a tree or rafter. Waterfall not included!