Today’s Sunday Seven is inspired by falling leaves, dips in temperatures and our return from High Point Furniture Market Fall 2020.
We just got back from market and found some fantastic vintage and one-of-a-kind pieces for the shop. We also found a few new vendors that we look forward to sourcing from for upcoming projects.
- This beautiful 48″ round mirror that comes in multiple sizes and finishes. Branch Home defined by two friends and colleagues, and now partners in design – Amanda Branch Covington and Amit Kochhar branched out and are curating a lifestyle brand piece by piece leaving their mark on the home furnishing world using materials and shapes we all love. In addition to this lovely mirror, we found gorgeous furniture pieces with great form and beautiful style. We look forward to sharing more of their designs in the future.
2. Union Home is an Indian handcrafted company with a modern organic aesthetic that makes beautiful casegoods. We’re loving the chunky, blocky shape of this wood console. They make a bookshelf with a similar aesthetic. Check out their website, and let us know if you’re interested in any of their designs. We would love to work with them (and you!)
3. We have some great new pillows from various vendors. These appealed to us with their little bursts of pink and blue stripes. They have a warmth and texture that pulls a space together.
4. We have a thing for all types of animal prints and this little spotty Cheetah number from Saddlemans is a newer favorite for us. Hair on hide can be used for so many applications (more than just throwing on the floor.) We would love to see a pair of vintage chairs (Gina has a pair in her head and home all ready to go!) There are also pillow options available.
5. Visual Comfort creates some of the most beautiful lighting we have ever seen and we are excited to carry them in our shop very soon. We’re eyeing these guys to go over our work tables. Hit us up if you’re looking for high quality, well designed lighting!
6. Fall weather means Sweater Weather, and this Farm Rio dress and cardigan are giving us all kinds of fall feels! The collection is called Lover’s Apple and who doesn’t love apples? How ’bout these apples?
7. And finally, nothing says fall like a great pair of boots, and you know we love our platform and wood soled shoes over here! Charlotte Stone designs footwear that is beautiful, well-made and comfortable! These boots come in three colors and we would like one of each, please!